Friday, July 1, 2011

Worship While Waiting

There's a song, I'm not sure by whom, that goes, "While I'm waiting / I will worship / While I'm waiting / I will worship / I will serve you while I'm waiting / I will trust you while I'm waiting..."

How many times does the Bible promise good to those who wait on the Lord, or instruct us to wait on the Lord? How many times have I been called to wait on the Lord? So many, I cannot count. But through every time of waiting, God has brought about His perfect in His perfect timing.

My friend, Trisha Priebe, and her husband, Luke, have been waiting for over 2 years to adopt a Thai boy named Peerpot. God's brought them through struggle after struggle, and we all cannot wait until Peer is finally in Trisha and Luke's home. Until that time, they've written a book about the lessons God has taught them while they wait. The book, Trust Hope Pray, is 365 devotional readings. Click here to learn how to purchase the book. Profits go directly to Luke and Trisha's adoption fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment