Friday, July 30, 2010

Taste and See that the Lord is Good

Wow. I am in awe at my God right now. This last week can be summed up in one verse--"To Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think" (Ephesians 3:20). In just a few short days, He's answered every part of my prayers above and beyond what I thought possible.

1. He provided a cute house in a pitbull-tolerant city. This house is in excellent shape, is incredibly clean, and has abundant room for our little family.

2. He provided renters for our Ortonville house. I prayed for long-term, responsible renters, and God gave us a local pastor and his family who want a 2-year lease. I never would've imagined that our renters would be fellow believers. What an incredible blessing that is.

3. He provided perfect timing. We'll move out mid-August, they'll move in Sept. 1. That gives us plenty of time to fix the things we need to in the house with no stuff cluttering the way. Plus, we have a 2-year lease, and they have a 2-year lease. Our first-time homebuyer penalty ends in 2 years.

My God worked out every single detail, and I cannot do anything but praise Him for providing yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment